Meet Andro! He’s our Coordination Manager in the USA and has worked at Fulkrum since 2013.
- Can you give an insight into your working day at Fulkrum?
Fulkrum is such a dynamic, but very tight-knit organisation with a lot of diversity. The company provides flexibility not only to our clients, but also staff. Even though we have offices all over the world, Fulkrum still feels like a close company, and we maintain great communication with all our colleagues, regardless of their location.
- What do you enjoy most about your job?
I’m never bored. It’s so diverse and I’m constantly learning new things about our industry, while supporting our clients with their work scopes or liaising with inspectors.
- What made you choose Fulkrum?
I liked that Fulkrum isn’t a huge company where you are just another employee. It’s a global business, with a substantial footprint, that really puts its team and customers first!
- What is a fun fact about yourself/hobby/talent or what do you like to do outside of work?
I love mountain biking – outside of work, you’ll find me out on the trails!
- What advice would you give young people entering the industry?
Always keep an open mind and be dynamic as it is a rapidly changing industry! Flexibility and willingness to learn new things are really important skills to have, regardless of your role.