With over eight years of experience in customer service, sales, and project coordination roles, our Senior QC Coordinator, Kaley shares an insight into her wealth of experience in a recent Q&A.
Discussing her previous experience and how this has helped her grow and develop into her role at Fulkrum, here’s what he had to say:
- Can you tell us about your career history prior to joining Fulkrum?
Throughout my career I have gained a lot of expertise across project and people coordination, I’ve also been fortunate to experience a variety of industries. Prior to joining Fulkrum, I worked in the Automotive and Residential Construction industries, and I have previously served as a Coordination Team Lead at a TPI service provider.
- What are the main activities/responsibilities you carry out in your day-to-day role?
My role is really varied which makes for an exciting week as no two days are the same. Generally, I am responsible for sourcing qualified candidates to support our client’s inspection needs, reviewing inspection reports in preparation for sending these to our clients’, and coordinating inspectors’ schedules to ensure all equipment is compliant per our client’s requirements.
- With over eight years’ experience in customer service, sales, and project coordination roles, how do you believe your experience and skillset contributes to maintaining Fulkrum’s highly regarded offerings?
Having worked in customer facing roles for more than eight years, I have developed an excellent eye for detail and a strong track record for delivering high-quality results for clients across the globe. I am proud to contribute to Fulkrum’s highly regarded offerings and hope the team sees my industry insight and expertise as a valuable asset.
- What has been your biggest learning curve about the industry so far?
Fortunately, I have worked in a similar role in the past, so I was able to get back into the swing of things pretty quickly. Thanks to my previous experiences and the support of the Fulkrum team my transition back into the energy industry has been seamless!
- What is the best piece of advice you’ve received in your career?
Treat every mistake as an opportunity for learning and growth.
Share this Post