Country: United States of America
The position will be offshore, GOM. All suitable candidates must hold the following:
* Safe Gulf
* Offshore Medical
The position will be based on 14/14 Rotations
All suitable candidates must be US based and legally entitled to live and work in the US.
The role and function of a HSE Officer includes the following duties and responsibilities:
• Offshore site inspections
• Planning safe working practices and making necessary changes
• Keeping up to date and ensuring compliance with current health and safety legislation
• Ensuring that equipment is installed correctly/safely
• Writing reports, bulletins and newsletters
Complete the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Share this Vacancy