Country: United States of America
The position will be based in Louisiana
It will be based on a 14/14 rotation
The successful candidate for the position must be be self-motivated, with a real 'go getter' attitude.
All suitable candidates must be US based and legally entitled to live and work in the US
Shore - based dispatchers promote cost efficiency through coordination and tracking of materials and equipment shipped to and from offshore projects.
The responsibilities for the role will include:
• Coordinate materials shipped to/from offshore facilities
• Communicate offloading requirements
• Coordinate scheduling of arrivals/departures of trucks, vessels, helicopters
• Oversee shore-based dock crews, drivers, vessel crews during loading/unloading
• Coordinate & document storage of materials & equipment
Complete the form below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Share this Vacancy